Nálaroth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the users to roleplay together in various settings, e.g. historical, fantasy, or sci-fi.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Register  Log inLog in  IRC channelIRC channel  

Halo: Truth of the Covenant.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Frostmoon
Admin

Halo: Truth of the Covenant. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo: Truth of the Covenant.   Halo: Truth of the Covenant. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 2:08 pm

"Minister of peace, lets see. Not really much I can work with here, need to reactive that secondary core, but still. Ahaha, yes, a Minister of Peace is safe, can't find much though, was he on this ship? If I knew that I'd be able to find him better" Yapyan muttered.
A purple sangheili walked across a catwalk, two flood forms followed him, he disappeared and then six shots from a Plasma rifle were fired at the flood, killing them.
The minor commented.
"He interests me the most, I've not seen him before."
Back to top Go down
ET8000

ET8000

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Truth of the Covenant.   Halo: Truth of the Covenant. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 2:10 pm

"Of course you havn't. He who is of his blood is seen only when he wishes it." Thar swallowed and looked at Yapyan.
"I don't want to stay here. Hurry this up."
Back to top Go down
http://cookiepwee.tumblr.com
Frostmoon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Truth of the Covenant.   Halo: Truth of the Covenant. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 2:16 pm

"Well, as much as I'd love too, I can't get the Experimental... thing... into the vents any faster then I would like too, which means, inless you plan to get me to the ship's bridge, where I have detected a Zealot and five Minors, and a Major, we could be here for some time. And I'm not even sure if this thing kills the flood infection forms properly, still- Aha, that did som- oh wait, no, just flashing red lights. Oh, theres some flood about to break into this room by breaking the wall on the left." Yapyan ranted.
Back to top Go down
ET8000

ET8000

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Truth of the Covenant.   Halo: Truth of the Covenant. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 2:17 pm

"I will kill them. I need to leave." Thar said bluntly.
Back to top Go down
Frostmoon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Truth of the Covenant.   Halo: Truth of the Covenant. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 2:22 pm

The wall broke.
Suddenly something fell on them, a large piece of metal.
"That worked, well, here we go, lets see, inserting anti-parasite toxin, Oh, just some advice the Prophet gave me if you get covered in the Anti-parasite Toxin when its in a gel... 'Don't get covered by the Anti-Parasite toxin Gel' Also, I have the files I need. I need, oh, wait."
Yapyan muttered something about Tel Angrily.
"So, you want to play games, I see-"
A purple projectile landed on the console Yapyan was using.
"Unfortunately, I cannot have you interfering with my own work" Tel began.
"Oh, I also took my experiments, this ship shouldn't need them, However, that Toxin you were attempting to inject, was actually, well, its designed to kill everything onboard incase... well... fortunately for you I stopped that. Permanetly." Tel jumped off the catwalk.
Back to top Go down
ET8000

ET8000

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Truth of the Covenant.   Halo: Truth of the Covenant. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 2:24 pm

Thar observed without a word.
Well, he's changed.
Back to top Go down
Frostmoon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Truth of the Covenant.   Halo: Truth of the Covenant. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 2:28 pm

"Oh, and when I said I stopped That, I replaced it with a different one and decided to speed up the process, since it this one is more effective at killing the flood, oh, the one I used can't kill Sangheili or Unggoy either, It has had some unexpected effects on Jiralhanae, but I'm still working on that part, or was. However, Had I known you would of-" Tel stopped as he realized Thar was here, then disappeared, activating his cloaking device.
Back to top Go down
ET8000

ET8000

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Truth of the Covenant.   Halo: Truth of the Covenant. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 2:32 pm

Thar looked at the place Tel had been for a moment and looked at Yapyan.
"At least I know it wasn't something I said."
Back to top Go down
Frostmoon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Truth of the Covenant.   Halo: Truth of the Covenant. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 2:38 pm

Tel'Xammee went to docking bay five and boarded his phantom dropship. The dropship rose and left the Shadowed Blade.
"I've got everything" Yapyan said, as the three minors charged into a hallway full of flood.
"I also contacted the fleet to tell them this ship is contaminated, so I think we better get off"
Back to top Go down
ET8000

ET8000

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Truth of the Covenant.   Halo: Truth of the Covenant. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 2:40 pm

Thar nodded.
"I suppose." There was something dragging in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Frostmoon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Truth of the Covenant.   Halo: Truth of the Covenant. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 2:42 pm

Yapyan was either too preoccupied in his own thinking or ignoring the dragging.
He boarded the dropship and waited for Thar to board.
Back to top Go down
ET8000

ET8000

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Truth of the Covenant.   Halo: Truth of the Covenant. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 2:46 pm

Thar entered almost slowly.
"I am tired Yapyan, and my friends die or betray me. All in the name of the gods. Are we... am I being punsihed?"
Back to top Go down
Frostmoon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Truth of the Covenant.   Halo: Truth of the Covenant. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 2:49 pm

"I don't know" Said Yapyan.
The Dropship Hatches closed and the dropship rose and left the ship.
"I could take you to the Gift of Triumph, If you wanted?" He offered.
"Tel took the substances though, atleast they can't use them If he has them, whatever he is planning to use them for"
Back to top Go down
ET8000

ET8000

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Truth of the Covenant.   Halo: Truth of the Covenant. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 2:53 pm

"Knowing Tel?" Thar said, and let Yapyan finish for himself. "And, yes. Take me there. we shou-"
The ship shook impossibly violently.
A second sun burned further up the ring.
Back to top Go down
Frostmoon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Truth of the Covenant.   Halo: Truth of the Covenant. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 3:01 pm

Yapyan took the area where the brute would of been, they had been killed by a flood.
"Lets see. Stablizing, or tryi- the ring... its... well... I..." He muttered.
The ship stablized.
"Should be at the Gift of Triumph in five minutes, no, three actually."
Back to top Go down
ET8000

ET8000

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Truth of the Covenant.   Halo: Truth of the Covenant. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 3:03 pm

"What was that! What about the ring??" Thar held the wall.
Back to top Go down
Frostmoon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Truth of the Covenant.   Halo: Truth of the Covenant. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 3:07 pm

"Its exploding, theres nothing we can do about it. Thar. I worry more about Thel'Vadamee. Its well, I'm doing the scans of the sacred ring now, the commucations point to one being responsible. 'Demon'." Yapyan said calmly.
"One minute."
He hailed the Gift of Triumph.
"Gift of Triumph, this is Yapyan, I have a Major, Thar'Tassakahn on this ship, requesting permission to dock"
Back to top Go down
ET8000

ET8000

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Truth of the Covenant.   Halo: Truth of the Covenant. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 3:09 pm

A rough Sangheili voice;
"Come, then. But hurry. We are heading to Basis. You'll have to dock while we're moving."
Back to top Go down
Frostmoon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Truth of the Covenant.   Halo: Truth of the Covenant. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 3:12 pm

"Fine, I mean, Acknoledged, Yapyan out" He said. He docked the ship in docking bay five, a tediously tricky manuever, considering the larger ship was moving, but it touched down. He opened the bay doors.
Back to top Go down
ET8000

ET8000

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Truth of the Covenant.   Halo: Truth of the Covenant. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 3:14 pm

Mireth'Moramee stood in the bay.
"Yapyan, Major." He said. "The Minister of Peace wishes to speak with you. Urgent."
Back to top Go down
Frostmoon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Truth of the Covenant.   Halo: Truth of the Covenant. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 3:15 pm

"This does not involve conversat- Oh, right, Sorry. Just had some problems with, Oh wait, he is supposed to be dead. I think he is..." Yapyan looked at Thar then fell quiet, assuming he'd talked too much when he shouldn't of.
Back to top Go down
ET8000

ET8000

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Truth of the Covenant.   Halo: Truth of the Covenant. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 3:18 pm

Thar led Yapyan to Peace's quaters.
The large doors slid open with a sigh. The minor Prophet tunred to look at them.
"As good as dead, your whole operation."
Back to top Go down
Frostmoon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Truth of the Covenant.   Halo: Truth of the Covenant. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 3:20 pm

"Which operation, I remember five?" Yapyan blurted out.
"Oh, sorry." He fell silent again.
Back to top Go down
ET8000

ET8000

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Truth of the Covenant.   Halo: Truth of the Covenant. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 3:24 pm

The Prophet leaned back in his throne.
"Tell me what happened with 'Xammee. Before we die for our failures I wish to know."
Back to top Go down
Frostmoon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Truth of the Covenant.   Halo: Truth of the Covenant. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 3:27 pm

"He took all the, actually, I'm not allowed to specify what he took, but he also tried flooding the ship with a deadly toxin. I also tracked his Phantom, to a different system. If that really matters. He disappeared as soon as he noticed Thar however" Yapyan said.
Back to top Go down
ET8000

ET8000

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Truth of the Covenant.   Halo: Truth of the Covenant. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 3:29 pm

"I see. I am placing you in command of this ship. You shipmaser is dead." Peace said.
Thar glanced at Yapyan, "Come on..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Truth of the Covenant.   Halo: Truth of the Covenant. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Halo: Truth of the Covenant.
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next