A forum for the users to roleplay together in various settings, e.g. historical, fantasy, or sci-fi.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Register  Log inLog in  IRC channelIRC channel  

Share | 

Birthday? Hmm... needs to be longer than 10 characters, okay, this good enough?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deza

PostSubject: Birthday? Hmm... needs to be longer than 10 characters, okay, this good enough?   Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:49 am

My father is pushing me to choose a birthday present for myself. What could it be?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ET8000

PostSubject: Re: Birthday? Hmm... needs to be longer than 10 characters, okay, this good enough?   Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:30 pm

Me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cookiepwee.tumblr.com
TordTorden

PostSubject: Re: Birthday? Hmm... needs to be longer than 10 characters, okay, this good enough?   Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:26 am

Depending on price and your interests, i would probably say something you would like to use, and something you REALLY want. Maybe Elynael even could let you be admin for a day? Maybe not, the next day would be chaos xD But from me, you get my return (god knows for how long!(im not a chrisitan!(i should stop make these)))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Birthday? Hmm... needs to be longer than 10 characters, okay, this good enough?   

Back to top Go down

Birthday? Hmm... needs to be longer than 10 characters, okay, this good enough?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1