Nálaroth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the users to roleplay together in various settings, e.g. historical, fantasy, or sci-fi.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Register  Log inLog in  IRC channelIRC channel  

The Forgers of Worlds - Exodus

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
ET8000

The Forgers of Worlds - Exodus - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forgers of Worlds - Exodus   The Forgers of Worlds - Exodus - Page 2 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 4:27 pm

'Portals blinked.
"So don't rush it. There's no rush for anything today."
She prodded his side with her jaws.
Back to top Go down
http://cookiepwee.tumblr.com
Skyvern

PostSubject: Re: The Forgers of Worlds - Exodus   The Forgers of Worlds - Exodus - Page 2 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 4:29 pm

"Problem is... omnom... I am starving half to death... munch... so I rush out of habit." Creator smiled in spite of his rudeness, and touched a mandible to hers again, touched by her care, then yelped as he accidentally splashed the entire contents of his food all over his face.
Back to top Go down
ET8000

ET8000

PostSubject: Re: The Forgers of Worlds - Exodus   The Forgers of Worlds - Exodus - Page 2 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 4:36 pm

Xal squeaked, infinitely amused by Creator.
She picked up a chunk of meat with her jaws and passed it back into her throat, which, as with all Eslaoni, was filled with sharp teeth. Her neck moved slightly as she tore it up inside her.
Finishing the bite, she returned the mandible-touch.
"It's no wonder you have no mate. You're so busy. And messy." She giggled.
Back to top Go down
Skyvern

PostSubject: Re: The Forgers of Worlds - Exodus   The Forgers of Worlds - Exodus - Page 2 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 4:41 pm

Creator blinked at the word mate, taken by surprise at that, and quickly forgot about his mess. "I have actually never even thought about... love... I guess... I have felt way too demanded from with my talents to risk taking time for something like that..." Creator consciously touched a mandible to the scars on his back from his mentor and surrogate father when he was beaten for failing at his tasks.
Back to top Go down
ET8000

ET8000

PostSubject: Re: The Forgers of Worlds - Exodus   The Forgers of Worlds - Exodus - Page 2 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 4:46 pm

Xal looked at the injuries, tapping them each with her lower mandibles. She laid her neck on his.
"I know what you mean. I just hope our work turns out to be worth that sacrifice." She thought out loud.
Back to top Go down
Skyvern

PostSubject: Re: The Forgers of Worlds - Exodus   The Forgers of Worlds - Exodus - Page 2 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 4:52 pm

Creator shivered as pain went up his spine but he ignored the pain and blinked again at what Xal said. "Hmm, come again? Sorry, I am as absent-minded as a black hole in the mornings..."
Back to top Go down
ET8000

ET8000

PostSubject: Re: The Forgers of Worlds - Exodus   The Forgers of Worlds - Exodus - Page 2 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 4:57 pm

Xal felt him shiver.
"Sorry." She said, stepping back form him and eating some more meat.
She fidgeted her stubby tail, then said;
"I said I hope our studies are worth us both not having a family."
Back to top Go down
Skyvern

PostSubject: Re: The Forgers of Worlds - Exodus   The Forgers of Worlds - Exodus - Page 2 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 5:02 pm

Creator sighed at that, then thought for a moment at the curious feeling he had at the moment, a stranger to affection, and found himself giving Xal a quick nuzzle.
Back to top Go down
ET8000

ET8000

PostSubject: Re: The Forgers of Worlds - Exodus   The Forgers of Worlds - Exodus - Page 2 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 5:09 pm

Xal's fins twitched slightly, and she nuzzled him back.
"I advise you to eat your food." She said after a few seconds.
Back to top Go down
Skyvern

PostSubject: Re: The Forgers of Worlds - Exodus   The Forgers of Worlds - Exodus - Page 2 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 5:13 pm

Creator blinked, unsure of the correctness of his actions and wondering at the hot feeling in his face that he did not understand, and silently took the food off of him, put it back onto the plate, and ate, but a lot slower than usual, his eyes focusing on the dish in front of him as he found himself hiding his face...
Back to top Go down
ET8000

ET8000

PostSubject: Re: The Forgers of Worlds - Exodus   The Forgers of Worlds - Exodus - Page 2 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 5:18 pm

Xal felt guilty, she hadn't meant to embarrass him.
The Portal-Opener leaned over to him and nuzzled his neck softly.
Back to top Go down
Skyvern

PostSubject: Re: The Forgers of Worlds - Exodus   The Forgers of Worlds - Exodus - Page 2 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 5:24 pm

Creator found himself nuzzling back, then realized his feelings and his eyes widened. He stiffened and looked at Xal. "I think... I think I realize that what we were talking about earlier... does it find its own time regardless of what we do or don't have time for?" He grimaced as he realized he was being long-winded at the wrong moment.
Back to top Go down
ET8000

ET8000

PostSubject: Re: The Forgers of Worlds - Exodus   The Forgers of Worlds - Exodus - Page 2 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 5:29 pm

OOC: Alien dweeb love?
IC:

Xal thought for a moment.
"Yes, yes, I think so." She looked into his front-facing head-eyes fondly.
Back to top Go down
Skyvern

PostSubject: Re: The Forgers of Worlds - Exodus   The Forgers of Worlds - Exodus - Page 2 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 5:33 pm

OOC: ROFL!! Yeah, I guess so. Gosh, sounds so much like my real life...

IC:

Creator looked back, finding himself not able to stop smiling. This is so new to me, he thought. I fear screwing up... Just then, there was a loud rumble, followed by the same blue-colored smoke creeping up and out of the lift that came from the screwed up experiment that was the circuit board he snapped in half. He grimaced again, realizing that was the second one failed... "Why me? They'll have my head on a silver platter for that..."
Back to top Go down
ET8000

ET8000

PostSubject: Re: The Forgers of Worlds - Exodus   The Forgers of Worlds - Exodus - Page 2 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 5:48 pm

OOC: XD
IC:

Xal looked at the smoke.
"It's not too bad." She said, leaning on Creator slightly.
Back to top Go down
Skyvern

PostSubject: Re: The Forgers of Worlds - Exodus   The Forgers of Worlds - Exodus - Page 2 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 5:51 pm

OOC: Distractable Creator is distractable... wait, is that even a word?

IC:

For once, Creator forgot about his many experiments and found himself enthralled by Xal, and leaned back and nuzzled. "I feel happy with you..."
Back to top Go down
ET8000

ET8000

PostSubject: Re: The Forgers of Worlds - Exodus   The Forgers of Worlds - Exodus - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2011 5:44 am

OOC: Hehe, I don't know, but it's cool.
IC:

Xal sat and rubbed her 'head' on Creator's shoulder, like a cat.
Leader-of-Warrior-Serpents channeled an audio message to Creator, informing him he could travel to the surface now.
Back to top Go down
Skyvern

PostSubject: Re: The Forgers of Worlds - Exodus   The Forgers of Worlds - Exodus - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2011 1:11 pm

OOC: I almost thought your signature was the response in RP... O+O;

IC: Creator sighed and looked at Xal, not really wanting this moment to end... "And I'm not even prepared to show a failed experiment..."
Back to top Go down
ET8000

ET8000

PostSubject: Re: The Forgers of Worlds - Exodus   The Forgers of Worlds - Exodus - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2011 1:18 pm

Xal sighed.
"You don't have to go yet. Even if you do, I can go with you... I'm due to go in a week anyway..." She put her forefoot on his.
Back to top Go down
Skyvern

PostSubject: Re: The Forgers of Worlds - Exodus   The Forgers of Worlds - Exodus - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2011 1:19 pm

"...I think it would be better if it were late and complete than on time and a complete mess." Creator found himself thinking completely differently about his work because he was enthralled by the newfound feeling of love.
Back to top Go down
ET8000

ET8000

PostSubject: Re: The Forgers of Worlds - Exodus   The Forgers of Worlds - Exodus - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2011 1:22 pm

Xal thought for a moment.
"Okay."
Back to top Go down
Skyvern

PostSubject: Re: The Forgers of Worlds - Exodus   The Forgers of Worlds - Exodus - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2011 1:24 pm

Creator looked down and saw more mess from his upturned food and felt his "face" grow hot again as he rushed to clean it up, thinking he was making a fool of himself.
Back to top Go down
ET8000

ET8000

PostSubject: Re: The Forgers of Worlds - Exodus   The Forgers of Worlds - Exodus - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2011 1:27 pm

Xal helped him with that.
"Anything you want to do before you go down there?"
Back to top Go down
Skyvern

PostSubject: Re: The Forgers of Worlds - Exodus   The Forgers of Worlds - Exodus - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2011 2:26 pm

"I won't be landing... I have nothing to give them, and either way I will be dismissed dishonorably, no matter if I am either late or give a failed experiment. They ask too much of a man..." Creator sighed, accepting failure for this assignment.
Back to top Go down
ET8000

ET8000

PostSubject: Re: The Forgers of Worlds - Exodus   The Forgers of Worlds - Exodus - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2011 2:28 pm

Xal smiled at him.
"They do, they do. Luckily for you, I don't - otherwise most of this crew would be my slaves."
Back to top Go down
Skyvern

PostSubject: Re: The Forgers of Worlds - Exodus   The Forgers of Worlds - Exodus - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2011 2:33 pm

Creator smiled back and nuzzled. "Heh, at least I am left with a lot of the power source they had me trying to get to work... it's a new technology and they'll miss it... I think I'll keep it and lay low, because they were not keeping with the law. A lot of reasons exist that they should be ruined... and all of their money is put into what's in my quarters. Luckily for us, I added an impressive cloaker to the ship that deflects any form of radar, so they'll be out looking for nothing..." He chuckled at that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forgers of Worlds - Exodus   The Forgers of Worlds - Exodus - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Forgers of Worlds - Exodus
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nálaroth :: Roleplaying :: Fantasy (futuristic)-
Jump to: