Nálaroth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the users to roleplay together in various settings, e.g. historical, fantasy, or sci-fi.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Register  Log inLog in  IRC channelIRC channel  

Time of Darkness

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38  Next
AuthorMessage
ET8000

Time of Darkness - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time of Darkness   Time of Darkness - Page 37 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 12:42 pm

- Aduna -

Naree was about to respond when a shadow crossed them for five seconds, then spun by.
Her beacon fired up.
Four impossibly long rib-like bones struck out from a white-blue glowing core.
Above was a set of stilts, holding up a huge white structure. The two parts spun, and Arcan realised the stilts were more like pillars of light.
He creamed and Naree shut him up.
The fourn ribs turned upwards and a beam of light shot into the ground between Zalant and his opponent.
It opened a portal, and through that came a familiar voice.
"Larhan was displeased by the treatment from the Dusksorrows. May my eye look upon you, Mire?"
Back to top Go down
http://cookiepwee.tumblr.com
Frostmoon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Time of Darkness   Time of Darkness - Page 37 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 12:55 pm

- Aduna -

Zalant had disappeared into the shadows.
The largeish mage-statues staff was thrown into the ground and a shockwave of shadow-magic rushed towards Naree. It was extremely unstable. Zalant's many shadow-bats began to fly all over the place again, making it extremely hard to see as Shadow balls were launched towards the structure in the sky.
Back to top Go down
ET8000

ET8000

PostSubject: Re: Time of Darkness   Time of Darkness - Page 37 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 3:00 pm

- Aduna -

The light at the base of the sturctuer pulsed twice, then the Shdow balls hit one of the rotating 'ribs'. The thing twisted and split diagonally along half it's length.
It seemed to fall slowly, and when it hit the ground there was a groan before it shattered, not so far away.
"W-who is up there?" Arcan asked, biting his claw.
Naree replied. "Well, everyone."
"G-great, a-all the p-people who would love to k-k-kill me." Arcan said.
"No, your son saved you from that." Naree said, keepeing her gaze on the fortress.
Back to top Go down
Frostmoon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Time of Darkness   Time of Darkness - Page 37 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 4:09 pm

- Aduna -

Zalant suddenly reappeared, and a large blast of dark magic flew everywhere in all directions.
He then teleported the statue behind him and discareded it into a dark ball.
He then threw it at Arcan.
Back to top Go down
ET8000

ET8000

PostSubject: Re: Time of Darkness   Time of Darkness - Page 37 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 4:21 pm

- Aduna -

Arcan had turned about halfway around then was hit by Zalant's attack. As he fell backwards, again, and started screaming, again, a large claw gabbed around his shoulders and draped him over it's arm like a wet cloth.
He saw the single eye searching his for something, anything, perhaps, then narrow and the head above hiss.
Back to top Go down
Frostmoon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Time of Darkness   Time of Darkness - Page 37 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 4:27 pm

- Aduna -

A small, cruel laugh, of Zalant's assumably, could be heard.
In an instant, he suddenly lost a small fraction of his power, and parts of the shadow aura surronding him disappeared, he grew to a normal size, though he was still nearly at the same level of magical activity and barely any weaker.
"Kelen, you didn't..." Zalant-Mire hissed angrily.
Back to top Go down
ET8000

ET8000

PostSubject: Re: Time of Darkness   Time of Darkness - Page 37 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 4:30 pm

- Aduna -

The Goliath dumped Arcan into Narsara's care, then stepped past Naree.
"So this is you. I have studied you for a long time. It will be nice to kill you." The large creature blinked.
Back to top Go down
Frostmoon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Time of Darkness   Time of Darkness - Page 37 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 4:34 pm

- Aduna -

Zalant seemed too distracted, half of his body was not there anymore, as he used it to investigate his sudden loss of powers. It reappeared.
"As I suspected, regardless, this may still work to my advantage" Zalant hissed.
He began to float and rose his hands into the sky, waves of shadow magic began to fall from the sky at the group of people and the flying fortress.
Back to top Go down
ET8000

ET8000

PostSubject: Re: Time of Darkness   Time of Darkness - Page 37 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 4:38 pm

- Aduna -

Narsara was too bust pinning Arcan down to stop him from clawing at himself to bother noticing the events, but Naree and the Goliath looked the shadow magic.
"Interesting. However... primitive in the face of Kohrax." The Goliath said.
Back to top Go down
Frostmoon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Time of Darkness   Time of Darkness - Page 37 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 4:44 pm

- Aduna -

The source of all Darkness, Zalant, hissed.
His dark waves fell to the ground, causing a massive cascade of shadow energy.
It seemed to spiral out of control for Zalant to handle, and he absorbed it before any damage could be done.
Back to top Go down
ET8000

ET8000

PostSubject: Re: Time of Darkness   Time of Darkness - Page 37 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 4:51 pm

- Aduna -

When Arcan woke up, he would be in a crashed fortress with a group of people and peers he had not seen in years.
That would be in several days time.

The Goliath snorted at Zalant.
"You know I am powerful. Must I show my power to you?"
Back to top Go down
Frostmoon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Time of Darkness   Time of Darkness - Page 37 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 1:12 am

- Aduna -

Zalant cackled evilly.
"I am the source of all darkness! I AM INFINITE! You... are a disease" He hissed.
Zalant began to throw large shadow balls at the Goliath.
Back to top Go down
ET8000

ET8000

PostSubject: Re: Time of Darkness   Time of Darkness - Page 37 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 12:13 pm

-Aduna-
(("What, the keyboard is bad, so what? post or, ehn, Skee!" "Fine."))

The Goliath threw his claw forwards and sprayed some white magic at Zalant at the others attempted their escape.
Back to top Go down
Frostmoon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Time of Darkness   Time of Darkness - Page 37 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 11:00 am

- Aduna -
Zalant tried to simply deflect the magic, usually this worked, however, this time it didn't.
He only felt a small stab of pain but realized why this happened just by the magic itself.
"So, you are blessed by the Pantheon! This will make killing you only more enjoyable... and Ironic... The Tit'aran never thought there own defender would turn on them though, did they... poor... poor Valiant" He cackled cruelly then threw a shadow ball at the Goliath.
"Valiant however, is little more then a dead memory, however, he did manage to destroy much of what the Tit'aran produced. Not that it matters, he never got here though, afterall, Sacra was his real target, and ruining this land would sever his only link to Sacra."
Back to top Go down
ET8000

ET8000

PostSubject: Re: Time of Darkness   Time of Darkness - Page 37 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 3:16 pm

- Aduna -

"Your words tire me. You may kill me and destroy the bloodline they name Mathicarin, Zalant, but - nach des Triath." The Goliath said.
The tall creature growled at him, his claws glowing with old magic that even that old bloodline had long since forgotten.
"And, if I told you the youngest of the Mathica was still alive, you would feel so enraged at your failure!"
Back to top Go down
Frostmoon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Time of Darkness   Time of Darkness - Page 37 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 2:03 am

- Aduna -

Zalant laughed harshly.
"There were no mistakes made. The Mathica were never my real target. Simply, a distraction. However, the only mistake was not made by me, but Valiant when he decided to split his soul into Valiant and Zaliant, not that anyone has even tried to pronounce my name correctly, however, the largest mistake... is existence and order, however, I am not as powerful as Zaliant, but I still... I am the source of all darkness, and darkness will cloud your vision!"
He summoned a swarm of his shadow bats and they flew towards the Goliath.
Zaliant had also summoned a couple of shadow-minions. This time with staffs instead of spears. The black, birdlike creatures began to channel a spell.
"The Alliance with the Dusksorrows was useful, their Necromantic power was easy to use as a external source of magic, Naralda's fate is unfortunate however, I always liked her when she was younger. Still, there is little point wasting my time over her now." Zaliant said.
"Not that she can do much."
Back to top Go down
ET8000

ET8000

PostSubject: Re: Time of Darkness   Time of Darkness - Page 37 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 5:19 pm

- Aduna -

"I cannot simply allow... Naralda?" The Goliath shielded himself while he frowned.
Nara Dusksorrow, hm-m-m...
"Arcan will not be pleased. Do you know what he's like over females?"
Back to top Go down
Frostmoon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Time of Darkness   Time of Darkness - Page 37 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 1:23 am

- Aduna -
"No, I do not know what he can be like. I only know one of her more powerful Frost spells backfired while she was fighting Alazan in the palace, afew minutes ago. I cannot sense if she is still alive, I'm going to guess she will be soon, inless Alazan saves her, doubtful, Kelen might. However, I have not seen Kelen for afew hours before you came here." Zaliant hissed.
Zaliant stopped to cast a small spell.
"Oh. So she still is fighting Alazan, a futile attempt."
Zaliant withdrew his shadow bats and they began to swarm just above his head. The shadow-humanoid birds threw shadow balls at the Goliath.
Back to top Go down
ET8000

ET8000

PostSubject: Re: Time of Darkness   Time of Darkness - Page 37 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 8:12 am

- Aduna -

The Goliath swept his claw across the area where the shadow ones were positioned.
"I have fought creatures like you before, when this world was united. And it will be united again!"
Back to top Go down
Frostmoon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Time of Darkness   Time of Darkness - Page 37 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 9:37 am

- Aduna -
Zaliant simpled cackled. He was beginning to think the Goliath was crazy.
"Ha, ha, ha... You fought Demons, and Lord Icalia, my Minion. There is a slight difference between us. Icalia actually looks like this, I am just a soul which has taken a form similiar to Icalia's, I had to seperate my soul from my body, but you fail to understand, I am not a Demon. I am not Zalant. I was Valiant. The protector of the 'creators', some scholars called them the 'Ti'taara', In my true form, I am infinitly more powerful then you, however, I do not have my true form, but this will suffice, to kill you." Zaliant ranted.
He then summoned numerous shadow balls around his head and launched all twelve at the Goliath.
Back to top Go down
ET8000

ET8000

PostSubject: Re: Time of Darkness   Time of Darkness - Page 37 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 9:48 am

- Aduna -

The Goliath's shield did nothing at all.
Shadow pulverised it's eye, which then slopped out like porridge. He screamed then. It was painful even for others to hear.
"I am the Goliath! I am the Protector..."
Back to top Go down
Frostmoon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Time of Darkness   Time of Darkness - Page 37 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 11:29 am

- Aduna -

"Of Hal? Really, your 'protection' seems quite rudimentry compared to what I fought against. However, I bid you... goodbye." He summoned twenty more shadow balls and threw them at the Goliath.
"Your demise is inevitable... Then I will deal with those meddlers"
Back to top Go down
ET8000

ET8000

PostSubject: Re: Time of Darkness   Time of Darkness - Page 37 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 6:58 am

- Aduna -

The Goliath fell to his knees, oozing blood from where his eye had been.
"No..." It said, "...Hal has abandoned me. I feel that."
More blood leaked from his head.
Back to top Go down
Frostmoon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Time of Darkness   Time of Darkness - Page 37 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 7:33 am

- Aduna -

Zaliant laughed.
"Hal, is nothing." He hissed, summoning a larger, purple ball of energy inbetween his 'arms'.
"Goodbye, Mr... Goliath was it?"
He threw the large, purple orb at the Goliath.
Back to top Go down
ET8000

ET8000

PostSubject: Re: Time of Darkness   Time of Darkness - Page 37 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 3:56 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WN7MJISCA2A&feature=related

-- Fall of the first, rise of the second --
"I was told that my children were not forgiven for my own sins, and my father's before his own... and they all died. Did I tell you that?"
~Viahl Mathica.

- Aduna -

The last thing the Goliath did in his life was to hurl his sword, streaming a white glow, at Zaliant. That was before his insides expolded out from his back and his head toppled from it's spine.

- Bone Fortress, above Aduna -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0K_1FFVM8sY&feature=related
Back to top Go down
Frostmoon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Time of Darkness   Time of Darkness - Page 37 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 12:41 pm

- Aduna -

The sword hit Zaliant and he hissed angrily. His own form shook violently.
Suddenly it turned into millions of dark specks of which half turned into a black portal in the sky. The other particiles went into it. The Portal then made some strange movements very fast and disappeared. Zaliants bird-shadows hissed then phased out of existence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time of Darkness   Time of Darkness - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

Time of Darkness
Page 37 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38  Next